Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

♥♥♥ For the Love of Love! ♥♥♥

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 jeca Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:41 AM

jeca

Ice Cream Queen

• Staff
  • 114 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

banner_zps5fa92b07.jpg

♥♥♥ For the Love of Love ♥♥♥

It’s the month of February,  and we know what that means:

♥♥♥ HAPPY VALENTINE’S♥♥♥

In some places that means, boys give girls flowers, chocolates, or sweets. For others, it’s the other way around (okay, maybe not including flowers, but you guys know what I mean xD). But don’t be sad if you don’t get anything, or don’t have that special someone yet, because Matteiru’s got all the sweetness (and some bitterness) just for YOU with these month’s releases! But first…

On the 14th: Let’s wish MAIRU a Happy Birthday!

We all know Mairu’s been having a rough time these few chapters, so wishing her a happy birthday will hopefully help make things better :3.

On the 20th: Happy Birthday Phio!

Phio (or freija93 in the forum :3) is celebrating her birthday on the 20th this month! Let’s all wish her to have a great one on her day! :D

Happy Birthday Everyone! ^3^

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Now, without further delay, jecaann (that's me XD) presents this months releases :3 Enjoy!

mairunovich_btn_small.png(2/14) Mairunovich 32: MediaFire | 4Shared | Read Online | About

Happy Birthday Mairu! The last chapter was so intense, and it looks like they’re really, really, really breaking up (fingers crossed for us MairuxNOTNaru fans xD) ! What’s going to happen next?

corset_btn_small.png(2/14) Corset ni Tsubasa 16: MediaFire | 4Shared | Read Online | About

Just as the title for this chapter says, reunions are in store. And can I just say, this chapter is so exciting xD Here's more Corset!

kirishima_zps120ffdd5.png(2/14) Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutte Yo 2: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

The wait is over! Here's a [sports] action-packed second chapter to Kirishima. This chapter features Fuusuke Koizumi, Kirishima's volleyball teammate. Will we ever find out who Kirishima is?

corset_btn_small5.png(2/16) Corset ni Tsubasa 17: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Because we all love Corset, here's another chapter! Our favorite characters talk about school, life, family, love, and... MARRIAGE?! Oh, and kittens  =^● ω ●^= 

kiri3_zps94222e23.png(2/18) Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutte Yo 3: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

It's been two chapters and we still don't have much about this mysterious guy. Who IS Kirishima? This next chapter features Aya Sawajima, your plain, average, high-school girl, and President of the Music Club. [SPOILER ALERT] She doesn't really know Kirishima @_@.  

kiri4_zps16cae507.png(2/20) Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutte Yo 4: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Happy Birthday Phio! ^3^  Let's all give her a big hug and wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY! And as a special treat, here's today's release :3 Highschool can really be difficult for those people who have been deemed "lame" or "uncool". In this fourth chapter of Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutte Yo, Ryouya Maeda, member of the film club, experiences just that very thing. Find out how much highschool can really change people.

ibara_btn_small.png(2/23) Ibara No Kanmuri 1: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Final one for this month, guys, but we're ending our February with something really, really special: NEW MANGA! Yeeeeeep, we are now working on IBARA NO KANMURI. Ever since she was a child, Nobara can see things most people can't. But things get more interesting when a blond guy appears and follows her around. Scary right? Well, I won't spoil everything!

Well, that's it for this month! We hope you enjoyed them! XD But before we end, here's a little something from us to you:

jajjlx.jpg

See that? Your favorite characters from this month's mangas got together to tell you that they, too, are waiting just for you! So join Matteiru now, and complete their chibi-gingerbread-idunnowhattheyare cuteness :3

Love, love, LOVE! ^3^

And don’t forget, let’s all be social!

facebook.png    twitter.png

#2 Ren Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Ren

The one with all the scanners!

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Current mood: Bookworm

Happy Valentines Day, everyone! 

Valentines_Cupcakes_728x483.jpg

#3 orquidea_negra1 Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

orquidea_negra1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Thank you so much for all the hard work.

Happy Valentines Day!

#4 freija93 Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:26 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

Belated happy Valentine's Day to everyone, and thank you for the post. <3

#5 Nyreem Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

Nyreem

Nyce Pro-reem

• Staff
  • 344 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

Happy belated Valentine's Day, everybody! And thanks to all the staff for the hard work. :)

#6 jeca Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

jeca

Ice Cream Queen

• Staff
  • 114 posts

x3 Whoever Kirishima is, the mystery is driving me nuts! New chapter! :3

#7 Ren Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

Ren

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Yey! Thank you for Kirishima 3, Jeca. As Accele mentioned, this story is pretty "deep". And the way Kana Anemori drew the chapter and told the story made it look like it was super hard to clean-edit and translate. o_0

#8 jeca Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

jeca

Ice Cream Queen

• Staff
  • 114 posts

i found it harder to read too, because of the so many texts @A@ i think it's better to reread the previous chapters before reading the next ones xD i appreciated it more. i'm loving how they all interconnect <3 excited to find out the ending xD

#9 jeca Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

jeca

Ice Cream Queen

• Staff
  • 114 posts

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIO! ^3^

and new release :3

#10 Ren Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

Ren

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Yay! Happy birthday, Phio! ^3^)

Jeca, I really like the colored version of the Kirishima images. Very nice. 8D

#11 jeca Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

jeca

Ice Cream Queen

• Staff
  • 114 posts

Jeca, I really like the colored version of the Kirishima images. Very nice. 8D

Thanks Ren xDD!

#12 aniV Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

aniV

Baby Mischief

• Staff
  • 21 posts

Current mood: Twisted

i know it's late and everything T_T but I just want to say that "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND THANKS FOR GIVING US Mairunovich AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

Love yo faces!

psychos.jpg

#13 jeca Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

jeca

Ice Cream Queen

• Staff
  • 114 posts

Last release for this month, you guys xD and we're bringing you a new baby :3 Hope you're having a great February with us xD!

#14 Ren Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

Ren

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Woot! New series, thank you so much guys for all your hard work. =D

#15 Ren Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Ren

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Lololol! It's the first time I recognized the manga characters  in the banner you made, jeca. So cute! XDDDDD

#16 jeca Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

jeca

Ice Cream Queen

• Staff
  • 114 posts

Lololol! It's the first time I recognized the manga characters  in the banner you made, jeca. So cute! XDDDDD

fruuuuuuu. xD thank you!! xD and i wanna make moar @A@ i was gonna make a staff one until i realized, i really have no idea what everybody else looks like xD

#17 Pandora Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

Pandora

Shoujo Master

• Staff
  • 96 posts

Current mood: Elated

fruuuuuuu. xD thank you!! xD and i wanna make moar @A@ i was gonna make a staff one until i realized, i really have no idea what everybody else looks like xD

It will be a nice idea! Maybe you should ask how we actually look like... Really cute!

And the new manga *^* love it!

#18 43minutes Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

43minutes

TL Samurai

• Staff
  • 262 posts

Current mood: Dreaming

jecaann's drawings are all so cute and super good!! O(≧▽≦)O

Woot! New series, thank you so much guys for all your hard work. =D

haha "everything else" on the credits page...Ren, otsukaresama~ you really put a lot of work into INK! :D

Happy days come with a SMILE! :D

#19 Ren Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:51 AM

Ren

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

jecaann's drawings are all so cute and super good!! O(≧▽≦)O

haha "everything else" on the credits page...Ren, otsukaresama~ you really put a lot of work into INK! :D

And thank you very, very much, 43 for your  wonderful and speedy translations! ;D

We wouldn't have made it to 7 release this month if it weren't for your help, to be  honest. *hugs* ; 3 ;} 

*hugs again* *and again...*

#20 ilcsi18 Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:46 AM

ilcsi18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Hi everybody! I really really thankfull for you picked up and start translate Ibara no Kanmuri! :D

You really made my day. I'm so happy that I can't tell you.

And also thank you for the hard work with the other Valentin's Day realises.

Ganbare! :cool:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users