Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

★2014★ New Year Release!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Pandora Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

Pandora

Shoujo Master

• Staff
  • 96 posts

Current mood: Elated

tumblr_myqmll0Gap1rj0cb9o1_500.jpg

Hello! So I hope everyone is excited about this batch release ★! because I am, I will be you're guide (I'm a combination of excitement and nerves) so please, enjoy! 

Oh! and is a new year, my best wishes to all the lovely people(staff, rookies. readers, etc) and I hope everyone had a lot of fun (lots of food, but don't have "too much fun" you know what's going to happen XD), in my case I couldn't ask for a better year :) 

so here we go, with the birthdays!

BaGamman's birthday!★ A very important member for the Matteiru family, so don't forget to give an amazing hug and best wishes, the birthday is the 8th yay!

★Sonk_Hachi's birthday!★ A lovely staff member, her bithday is on the 15th so don't forget to give her your best wishes and lots of hugs.

AoyamaReika's birthday!★ She plays an amazing role in the family and her birthday is on the 18th so don't forget to give her an amazing hug and best wishes...

Clementine's birthday!★ She's one of our newest member in the family, but still giver her your best wishes and a really good hug. Her birthday is on the 19th, a day after Reika's birthday!

I, Pandora present you the New Year batch release! Make this 2014 a great year ★!

mairunovich_btn_small.png(1/1) Mairunovich 31: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About
So... Things are getting exciting around here, and with this much excitement everyone is waiting for a Mairunovich release!
shikabane_btn_small.png(1/8) Shikabane Cherry 4: MediaFire| 4shared | Read Online | About
Happy Birthday, BaGamman! since we know that you love Shikabane, here it is! I'm excited, and our poor Miu seems to be in a grave case of bullying, and omg...
corset_btn_small5.png(1/15) Corset ni Tsubasa 14: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About
Happy Birthday, Sonk_Hachi! Best wishes and here comes our lovely Corset, we hope you enjoy because this series is just... (*^*) no words to describe it
corset_btn_small3.png(1/18) Corset ni Tsubasa 15: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About
Happy Birthday,AoyamaReika! I send you a big hug and I hope you're having fun, and what is this?! another release of our lovely Corset <3
SSG_btn_small.png(1/19)Shoujo Shounen Gakkyuudan 2: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About
Happy Birthday, Happy Clementine! I hope you're having a great day and my best wishes <3, and another release but this manga is one of my favorites! so enjoy!

Let's not forget to be social!

facebook.png  twitter.png

#2 souka Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

souka

poop master

• Staff
  • 1,020 posts

Current mood: Sluggish

Happy New Years to all!!

souka

I love sushi.

#3 holanio Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

holanio

a bean

• Staff Emeritus
  • 834 posts

Current mood: Spaced

Happy New Years!

(Although I would argue that starting it with Mairu isn't very happy at all) -shot-

uBEATAJsig_zpsb19be736.png

#4 freija93 Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:24 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

Happy New Year, everyone! Releases even on new year, aren't you guys dedicated. :P Thanks a lot!!

#5 Pandora Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

Pandora

Shoujo Master

• Staff
  • 96 posts

new chapter! and oommmgg....

#6 orquidea_negra1 Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:32 AM

orquidea_negra1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Thank you so much for all the hard work.

Happy New Year!

#7 Sonk_Hachi Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:15 AM

Sonk_Hachi

Ambassador of Awesome

• Staff
  • 127 posts

Current mood: Musical

Thank you very very very much guys!!! I love you!!! *-* Thanks for  supporting "this troubled girl" like me (>.<''') and thanks also for everything you 've done for me!!!! <3

Posted Image

#8 Pandora Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:53 AM

Pandora

Shoujo Master

• Staff
  • 96 posts

Happy Birthday, Reika! <3

#9 CookieMonsterHana Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

CookieMonsterHana

Procrastinating Fangirl

• Staff
  • 161 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

Happy birthday, Reika!! <:

#10 Pandora Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

Pandora

Shoujo Master

• Staff
  • 96 posts

Happy Birthday, Clementine! 

SSG <3

#11 Ren Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

Ren

The one with all the scanners!

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Current mood: Bookworm

Yay! Yay! XD Thank you for the releases, Pandora. And thank you everyone for all your time and hard work. :'D

Very late but Happy Birthday to all the wonderful Matteiru peeps who celebrated their birthday this January: Baggaman, Hachi, Reika, and Happy. Wishing you more wonderful birthdays to come. Slices of rainbow for all of you~

cc2a4907022f4c56016c335e111055c5.jpg

#12 Pandora Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

Pandora

Shoujo Master

• Staff
  • 96 posts

so, I guess this is a goodbye, it was good being the release master :D

Happy Birthday to all of you! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users