Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

♪ Ttururup ttururup rappirappa, Matteiru's Love Stories ❤

- - - - - Corset ni Tsubasa Shikabane Cherry Mairunovich Tomodachi Gokko Sound of Jewels

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 freija93 Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

Ta-daa! Who isn't happy a post is made here? You have been waiting for a long time, so here goes your montly sweets. Prepare tissues and snacks and friends and comfortable position to enjoy our feast. This month awesomesauceness is sponsored by beloved staff members of Matteiru, and is presented by me, freija93 a.k.a Phio, your lazy multitasker!

corset_btn_small2.png(9/13) Corset ni Tsubasa 02: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Did you miss our new baby? Hopefully you did, and I hope this new chapter will satisfy you a bit! Slowly we get to see the background and introductions of prominent characters... Stir up your feelings... Sympathize... And fall deeper in love with the series... *grabs pendulum and starts to shake it steadily*

shikabane_btn_small.png(9/14) Shikabane Cherry 01: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

NEW SERIES ALERT! Man, aren't we diligent, delivering you with new titles consistently? What can we do, we have people with amazing eyes and taste... <3 What is the series about? Nothing important. Just a story about a girl who turns into a zombie because of a strange medicine. Yeah, nothing big. Nothing big... ......

mairunovich_btn_small2.png(9/16) Mairunovich 21MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Ren, here. Bringing you this month's Mairu instead because we have quarantined release master Phio together with translator souka due to an unidentified illness. Can you guess who the culprit is? It's Mairu and all the FEELS she'll give you in this chapter! Prepare yourselves 'cause we're afraid we might have to quarantine you too due to the intense heartache. Enjoy the drama! 

tomogo_btn_small.png(9/18) Tomodachi Gokko 4: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Phio is back! Truth is, I was kidnapped... Locked in a dark room... Barely got any food... And I was left with translator souka with an unidentified illness! ... Er, okay, I'll stop the drama and deliver you the next chapter of Tomodachi Gokko, joint with Sound of Jewels! This release is also to celebrate meyrin's birthday, our dear lackey awesome friend! Best wishes, meyrin! <3

standup_btn_small.png(9/23) Stand Up! 5: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Matteiru finally brings you Harada and Utako's first date fresh from the oven! And it's such a surprise that this month's chapter is only 26 pages. Is the mangaka getting lazier perhaps? Well, who cares anyway? This is a DATE! When it's a date, 26 pages provides as much fun and giddiness as the usual 50 pages. Enjoy! P.S. Don't forget to tune in to Matteiru's 1st birthday next month! Ciao~

Allow me to offer a shameless advertising of my dear Ailee, a not-so-rookie Korean pop singer with strong vocals, as a thank you gift for the beautiful title of this release post. She will be a great accompaniment as you enjoy your chapters. The title of this post is inspired by her lyrics in "Scandal". <3

As a closure, allow me to tell a sad story... You may notice how we go pretty silent in forums lately. There were happy moments, but after a while it felt rather empty. As if... something was missing.

join_us.jpg

IT'S YOU.

Come join us and make our land of happiness expand further!

And as always, we're waiting for you on our various social networks... Forever! :D

forums.png    facebook.png   twitter.png

#2 Nyreem Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Nyreem

Nyce Pro-reem

• Staff
  • 344 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

Yaaay! Thank you, Phio!

The second chapter of our baby is finally released...  (That sounds weird.)

#3 holanio Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

holanio

a bean

• Staff Emeritus
  • 834 posts

Current mood: Spaced

Woah, that's a really nice song @__@

-cooks Chicken Noodle Soup for Phio- Get better from your sicky feelings soon!

Thank you for the awfully poetic post 8D The puzzle thing cracked me up.

uBEATAJsig_zpsb19be736.png

#4 freija93 Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

The second release is out! WOOOOT for a new series, Shikabane Cherry! Enjoy the new title, people. :D

#5 Nyreem Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

Nyreem

Nyce Pro-reem

• Staff
  • 344 posts

Yaaay! Thank you, Phio!  My and Ren's baby is out...

Which further complicates our weird love triangle.

#6 freija93 Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts
Yaaay! Thank you, Phio!  My and Ren's baby is out...

Which further complicates our weird love triangle.

I give up. Let's just live happily, the three of us, okay? <3

#7 Nyreem Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

Nyreem

Nyce Pro-reem

• Staff
  • 344 posts

I give up. Let's just live happily, the three of us, okay? <3

Okaaaaay!

I like it when everyone gets along, even in weird, online, hypothetical manga scanning triangles. :)

And yes, normal folks who have no idea what's going on here--enjoy the manga! I hope you like Shikabane.  It's awfully cute.

#8 Ren Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

Ren

The one with all the scanners!

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Current mood: Bookworm

Yey! I'm totally late but thank you Phio for releasing Shikabane! Can't wait for more.

#9 imaai Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

imaai

Advan-freaking-awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Current mood: Fine

Thank you so much for the wonderful releases guys! :wub:

#10 orquidea_negra1 Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

orquidea_negra1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Thank you so much for the releases and for all the hard work.

#11 BaGamman Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

BaGamman

The Man!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Hey !

Guess I found another place into internet and other persons to spam.

And I gess I'll spam you for still realising Shikabane Cherry.

I'm usualy not into this kind of romance mangas but I don't know why, but I want to read more of it.

Probably because the zombie heroine is ultra funny and because it make me think a little bit of Sankarea.

See you guys.

*PS, I'm sorry if my english is low, I'm still learning it.

#12 CookieMonsterHana Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

CookieMonsterHana

Procrastinating Fangirl

• Staff
  • 161 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

Omg it's Ailee! Love that girl <3

Ooh I finally get to see Shikabane Cherry :D Looks hilarious <: Thanks phio for the release~

#13 freija93 Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

Aaaaaand there goes Tomodachi Gokko chapter 4! *throws confetti for Matteiru and Sound of Jewels*

#14 Sonk_Hachi Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

Sonk_Hachi

Ambassador of Awesome

• Staff
  • 127 posts

Current mood: Musical

Thank you for your hard work and the releases *____*/

Posted Image

#15 Nyreem Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

Nyreem

Nyce Pro-reem

• Staff
  • 344 posts

Yay for Stand Up!  Thank you for the releases and hard work, everybody! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Corset ni Tsubasa, Shikabane Cherry, Mairunovich, Tomodachi Gokko, Sound of Jewels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users