Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

Recruitment - We want you!

* * * * * 3 votes recruitment

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#161 clauderavel Posted 18 June 2016 - 04:20 PM

clauderavel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Current mood: Artistic
  • Your skill level  :     Intermediate
  • Position desired:    Cleaner / Typesetter or Editor
  • Which projects you're interested in working on : I like most of your projects :D
  • Describe your personality: Quiet (sometimes) won't stop until I finish a job ;)
  • Sample work (if any)

HaruxKiyo

Shinomiya kun no sekai ga owatte
Watashi no ookami kun
Mikami Sensei no Aishikata
.... Etc

#162 Ange_Sama Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:21 AM

Ange_Sama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Current mood: Relaxed

Your skill: level Intermediate
Position desired: Typesetter
Which projects you're interested in working on: Anyone
Describe your personality: Hard-working and responsible.
Sample work: http://bato.to/reade...9da96b0e3451a_2

#163 horisan Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:49 PM

horisan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Current mood: None chosen
  • Your skill level (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced): Intermediate (i think)
  • Position desired: Cleaner
  • Which projects you're interested in working on (we can consider even bringing in new ones if you bribe us with your love and affection): Anything might be okay
  • Describe your personality: hardworking, quiet and lots of free time :)
  • Sample work (if any) :   https://drive.google...cmFCSWxwandlWVU

#164 fifisutanto Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:37 AM

fifisutanto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Your skill level (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced): Intermediate
  • Position desired: English proofreader
  • Which projects you're interested in working on (we can consider even bringing in new ones if you bribe us with your love and affection): I would really like to be given the opportunity to work on Good Morning Kiss. Sadly, I don't think it's a part of your ongoing projects.
  • Describe your personality: I'm mostly quiet and calm, and people tell me I'm very organized 
  • Sample work (if any): I've never done this before so I don't have any sample of my work. I could attach one of my essays I made in my english class but I don't see the point of doing so since they're totally unrelated

#165 black3angel Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:20 AM

black3angel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Current mood: Sluggish

Hello, Black here!

• Your skill level ... Intermediate/Advanced
  • Position desired ... English Proofreader, Editor, Cleaner, Typesetter
  • Which projects you're interested in working on.... Corset ni Tsubasa (love at first sight ;)
  • Describe your personality Not CRAZY at ALLL. Easygoing. Sorry, I am not good at myself. ehuehuheh :)(
  • Sample work (if any) Non, unfortunately.

So basicly I am a translator but my specialty is Turkish, English, Basic French and Basic German. I plan to learn japanese since its troubling when I can't read the rest of my manga. I draw I proofread and edit etc. as a part of my job so I can do anything necessary. And pls lets finish Corset ni Tsubasa, I will cry.....

#166 Mitchieko513 Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:13 PM

Mitchieko513

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Your skill level: Beginner
  • Position desired: Proofreader or Typesetter
  • Which projects you're interested in working on: Anything at all~!
  • Describe your personality: blunt, meticulous, energetic, and always cheerful!  :D
  • Sample work: This is my first time!

(It's really my passion to work for you! ^_^ )

#167 Mitchieko513 Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:18 PM

Mitchieko513

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Your skill level: Beginner
  • Position desired: Proofreader or Typesetter
  • Which projects you're interested in working on: Anything at all~!
  • Describe your personality: blunt, meticulous, energetic, and always cheerful!  :D
  • Sample work: This is my first time!

(It's really my passion to work for you! ^_^ )

#168 iiominh Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:04 AM

iiominh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

level (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced): intermediate
Position desired: editor/cleaner
Which projects you're interested in working on (we can consider even bringing in new ones if you bribe us with your love and affection): any, I'm very eager to work on any projects available!
Describe your personality: I'm very energetic, eager, and determined!
Sample work (if any): I can send pieces of artwork that I have used photoshop to create via email xx

#169 mangamagician789 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:10 AM

mangamagician789

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Current mood: Depressed

Ah sorry but i don't know enough Japanese to be a translator however I can be a cleaner or typesetter or whatever you need except something that has to do with Japanese and drawing sorry but everything else I can help out with.  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow: 

#170 Joyleaf Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:35 AM

Joyleaf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Current mood: Happy

Hi!

Would love to try my hand as a proofreader if the position is still available. I am a native English speaker from Canada (although living in hot and humid Australia), and while I will be a beginner proofreader from a manga perspective, I have extensive experience both in the English language, slang usage, and grammar. I have an Associate of the Arts degree majoring in English Literature, was a casual ESL tutor throughout College, and loooove my anime and manga! ;) I am also currently studying to be a high school English and History teacher. I thought I would never love manga as much as I have loved anime, but I've discovered it's even better. ;) I have recently discovered I like Shoujo in particular but I am easy-going for a broad range of genres.  I would love to give this a try, and I think you'll find I'm pretty dedicated to what I put my mind to - particularly in a field that I love so much.

#171 TeddyBearWitch Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:59 PM

TeddyBearWitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Current mood: Energetic
*Your skill level (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced):
Advanced
*Position desired:
Translator, editor, proofreader, anything.
*Which projects you're interested in working on (we can consider even bringing in new ones if you bribe us with your love and affection):
Mairunovich, if possible, but I would be happy to work on anything! : )
*Describe your personality:
I am an upbeat person with a bright personality. I enjoy making friends and engaging in things which better my life and the lives of others.
*Experience:
While I don't have any experience working on scanlations, I graduated this December with a bachelors in Japanese language from the University of New Mexico, have spent a year abroad and many trips in Japan with no problem speaking, reading, and writing in Japanese, speak and write English (pretty well, too), and am a freelance illustrator and private Japanese tutor.

#172 Orihime Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:56 AM

Orihime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Current mood: Starving
  • Your skill level (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) Beginner
  • Position desired : English Proofreader (i speak English well, definitely not a robot >.<)
  • Which projects you're interested in working on (we can consider even bringing in new ones if you bribe us with your love and affection) : I would like Corset Ni Tsubasa, but i am also fine with anything
  • Describe your personality : i don't really know how to describe myself, i am quite of a friendly person, quiet, doesn't have self confidence, and a bit reckless from time to time
  • Sample work (if any) : this is my first time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users