Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

Gaming Fans, UNITE!

- - - - - games

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ren Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

Ren

The one with all the scanners!

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Current mood: Bookworm

So, share to us any of your gaming experiences!!!

Games you've played that utterly moved the core of your being , games you're waiting for years to get released, games you've always wanted to play, games you hated, games you'd like to recommend, etc. etc.

This thread is all about GAMES (in any platform) FOR GAMING FANS AND THE LIKES.

TO START....

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: PERSONA 3

image.jpg

The only game I played more than five times because it's just sooooo ugggghhhh....RPG game filled with action, drama, lots of possibilities, and FRIENDSHIP!!! I can't take it! And-and Akihiko is super adorable. Theodore is super funny and clumsy. (>_<) What's not to love???!!!

FINAL FANTASY: CRISIS CORE

crisis_core_72.png

This is where it all began. When Cloud was still not the Cloud-you-know-now. When Sepiroth was still a good soldier and when Aerith was still somebody else's guuuurl. I literally cried when I finished this game (T-T)

FINAL FANTASY XV

FINAL_FANTASY_XV.jpg

Kyaaaaaahhhhh!!! Kyaaaaaahhhh!!! Kyaaaaaahhhhh!!! Kyaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! Kyaaahhh!!! Kyaaahhh!!! Kyaaaaaahhh!!! Kyaaaaaahhhhh!!!

This is extreme fanservice~~~ :blink: 

Willing to camp out game store to get a copy of this. Better prepare my tent!

#2 freija93 Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

NOCTIS NOCTIS NOCTIS KYAA KYAAA KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA----~~~

I didn't manage to finish P3 even though I was sooooooo close to the final battle.

Reason: Too busy leveling and getting money and item that eventually I got bored. Then busy.

I only played FF7, FF8, FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII.

IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT I SO NEED TO PLAY FFXV OH GOD PLEASE LET ME PLAY NOCTIS KYAAAAAAAA---

*clears throat*

But this is a game no one should ever missed...

kingdom-hearts-kingdom-hearts-26167774-8

I miss Sora so badly. Why does KH3 have to be on PS4?! T_T

#3 Ren Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

Ren

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

NOCTIS NOCTIS NOCTIS KYAA KYAAA KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA----~~~

I didn't manage to finish P3 even though I was sooooooo close to the final battle.

Reason: Too busy leveling and getting money and item that eventually I got bored. Then busy.

I only played FF7, FF8, FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII.

IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT I SO NEED TO PLAY FFXV OH GOD PLEASE LET ME PLAY NOCTIS KYAAAAAAAA---

*clears throat*

But this is a game no one should ever missed...

kingdom-hearts-kingdom-hearts-26167774-8

I miss Sora so badly. Why does KH3 have to be on PS4?! T_T

OMG! NOCTIS!!!! KYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHH!!! KYAAAAAHHHH!!! XDDDDD

And OMG Kingdom hearts is also super nice XDDDD

Why do Square Enix have to make all these epic games? I can't take it!!! Kyyyaaahhh XD

#4 freija93 Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:04 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

I still remember the day when a friend recommended KH to me and I said, "WTH, Square Enix is collaborating with Disney? I'm going to play Disney characters?" Never came on to me that I'd love this game this much... But it's indeed cool! So I was totally happy when I heard about KH3 and that Sora will resume as the main protagonist. All in PS4. Gooosh, I hope I can play them somehow!

#5 holanio Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

holanio

a bean

• Staff Emeritus
  • 834 posts

Current mood: Spaced

P3P!!! Akihiko <3

But seriously, this game is so amazing, it has literally ruined every other game for me.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (All that grinding...)

Monster Ranchers!! (so old...)

uBEATAJsig_zpsb19be736.png

#6 Ren Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

Ren

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

P3P!!! Akihiko <3

But seriously, this game is so amazing, it has literally ruined every other game for me.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (All that grinding...)

Monster Ranchers!! (so old...)

Hola! Nice to meet you fellow monster rancher!!! XDD

#7 freija93 Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:20 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

Monster Rancher was one of the first 10 games I bought together with my PS2. I think I only touched it for few hours and never played it again.

:|

*runs to hide*

#8 Raelin Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

Raelin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Current mood: Tired
Does anyone else get hung over the actions games? ;_;

I'm loving 'The Last of Us', however it's a Playstation exclusive and I haven't played it, thought it looks AMAZING. T.T
Also, I got hooked on The Walking Dead and their 400 Days DLC, and I am so excited for the last of the Lightning Saga for Final Fantasy XIII. ;A;

What consoles/devices do you guys have? o:

#9 Ren Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

Ren

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Does anyone else get hung over the actions games? ;_;

I'm loving 'The Last of Us', however it's a Playstation exclusive and I haven't played it, thought it looks AMAZING. T.T
Also, I got hooked on The Walking Dead and their 400 Days DLC, and I am so excited for the last of the Lightning Saga for Final Fantasy XIII. ;A;

What consoles/devices do you guys have? o:

I love action games! And yes, also waiting for the last lightning saga, I'm an FF-freak. T^T)

Haven't played The Last of Us but one of my friends is always encouraging me to try it. Maybe I'll try it next time.

We have the xbox, playstation, psp, and computer (which I prefer). How about you, Raelin?

#10 Raelin Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

Raelin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Current mood: Tired

I love action games! And yes, also waiting for the last lightning saga, I'm an FF-freak. T^T)
Haven't played The Last of Us but one of my friends is always encouraging me to try it. Maybe I'll try it next time.
We have the xbox, playstation, psp, and computer (which I prefer). How about you, Raelin?

;u; That makes the both of us, for sure!
The gameplay is really smooth and beautiful. ;A; Definitely try it out!
I have a computer, an XBOX 360 and a Wii (Which I don't really use much anymore). I wish I had a Playstation, actually. I'm going to check out the PS4 in the future. c: There's so many Playstations though, and I don't know which one to get because a lot of the gamers I know have both 2 and 3. I really can't afford both. *-*

#11 holanio Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

holanio

a bean

• Staff Emeritus
  • 834 posts

Current mood: Spaced

I only have a Nintendo DS Lite right now and it's frustrating because I can't find any decent games for it haha.

But I used to use my brother's PSP until it broke. And we used to have a PS1 and a PS2 until we lost it during moving... Also a Nintendo Wii that I never really want to touch because I ragequit hard on Nintendo games. So now I'm just using Emulators to play old games :'D

Currently, I'm playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and I want to play FFVI Advance in Spanish, but I gotta get a hold of my handy dandy dictionary first.

uBEATAJsig_zpsb19be736.png

#12 Nyreem Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

Nyreem

Nyce Pro-reem

• Staff
  • 344 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

Currently, I'm playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and I want to play FFVI Advance in Spanish, but I gotta get a hold of my handy dandy dictionary first.

Gah.  Fire Emblem.  I love Fire Emblem, hola!  Did you finish Sacred Stones yet?  The best one (in my opinion) is FE7, which was the first one released in America.  But Sacred Stones is good, too.  It's one of the few instances where I really love the "canon" couple...

Right now, I'm playing through Knights in the Knightmare on my DS, and Last Story on the Wii.  I'd enjoy Last Story far more if it didn't have so much obnoxious voiceover telling me exactly what happened in the cutscene I just watched.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users