Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Hal Movie Preview

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AoyamaReika Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:16 AM

Fabulous Queen Bunny

• Staff
  • 179 posts

Current mood: Sweet Tooth

Without further ado, I give you the fansubbed version of the 8-minute “Hal” preview.

HAL Movie Preview:  YouTube MediaFire | 4Shared

The original anime movie “Hal” premiered in Japanese theaters last June 8, 2013. We were so excited to see the movie that we've decided to share this preview for all you fans to enjoy. A big thanks to Souka for fansubbing the preview.

The cute character designs were made by Io Sakisaka, the mangaka of Ao Haru Ride and Strobe Edge. I myself went fangirling especially when I found out that the seiyuu for Hal and Ryu were Yoshimasa Hosoya and Mamoru Miyano, the same seiyuu for Wataya Arata and Mashima Taichi from one of my favorite anime Chihayafuru. Kurumi’s seiyuu, Yoko Hikasa, was also the voice of Sakura Sakurakouji in Code:Breaker. The movie was directed by the episode director of Guilty Crown, Makihara Ryotaro. The manga of the same name by Ayase Umi accompanies the movie. 

"Hal" takes place in the near future. Kurumi has lost her beloved Hal due to a plane crash and has lost the will to live. Because of this, a robot that looked exactly like Hal was sent to her to help her move on. Robo Hal (formerly Q01) is determined to help Kurumi and along the way, he uncovers Hal and Kurumi’s past. 

The movie takes on a futuristic utopia where technology can take the place of our loved ones. If there was such a possibility of being together forever with someone you love, would you take the chance?

Happy viewing, everyone!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Lilian Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:07 AM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Current mood: Tired

Thank you for posting and subbing this! I've already seen the first 8 minutes before, but wow, I couldn't understand it at all (no wonder since Japanese isn't my first language, haha), so thank you for the subs!! ^^

#3 thetaromochi Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:24 PM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Thank you for subbing this~~ I heard that you were going to sub the rest of the movie, but I was wondering if it was true or not?

Thank you for your hard work~~ :D

#4 holanio Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

a bean

• Staff Emeritus
  • 834 posts

Current mood: Spaced

@thetaromochi: If we're able to, we'd love to be able to sub the entire movie ^___^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users