Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

Site Updates

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 souka Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

souka

poop master

• Staff
  • 1,020 posts

Current mood: Sluggish

Hi everyone,

You may have noticed some strange buttons popping up around the place in the last couple of weeks or so... and then WHOA! All of a sudden you're being redirect to http://www.matteiruscans.com/forums!

Fear not! It's just your friendly shoujo scanlation group, Matteiru Scans, making some community improvements!

As you've noticed we have moved into a new domain: MatteiruScans.com

We are also transitioning to being a forum only group. This will give us better control of the community and way in which we release to fans. As of right now, everyone can view the Releases forum, but must be registered to view our Archives.

Aside from the new domain, recent changes to the forums include:

- Selectable moods, located near the account control bar at the top left (depending on which theme you are using).

- Linking your profile to Facebook & Twitter, which will allow you to Share/Link/Tweet links to content on our forums. (controllable through your account settings page)

- A new spam blocking system

- Group legends in the "Online Users" section of the forums home page.

- Colored usernames

- And other minor updates...

There are still many things to come. If you have any suggestions for forum improvements or features, please reply here!

We urge all fans to register and participate in the community. It's a good way to nudge us to give some more lovin' to your favorite series!

souka

I love sushi.

#2 freija93 Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

Congratulations for the new domain! It's cool. I wonder if some time in the future the forum will be moved to matteiruscans.com, without the /forum/ thing, since we'll remove the blog?

#3 Ren Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Ren

The one with all the scanners!

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Current mood: Bookworm

Somehow, I'll miss the blog  (T-T) *teary*

I like how it actually provides a general overview about the group, it's releases, and much more.

Congratulations for the new domain! It's cool. I wonder if some time in the future the forum will be moved to matteiruscans.com, without the /forum/ thing, since we'll remove the blog?

I was also thinking of the same thing. I wonder if it is also possible to have a "home" page. Just to give visitors a general overview about Matteiru, events, releases, etc. Not necessarily the blog type.

Gomen. I'm probably asking too much = \

#4 Poshul Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

Poshul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Well I changed my Matteiru link to the forum now, so I'll be checking here from now on :)

#5 souka Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

souka

poop master

• Staff
  • 1,020 posts

Current mood: Sluggish

Thanks Poshul!

Join the discussions too! :)

souka

I love sushi.

#6 freija93 Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

freija93

Perfect Proofer

• Staff Emeritus
  • 325 posts

@Ren: I can imagine it. It sure will be lovely to at least have information page about the group, like history or something maybe. And what you said too. Well, we'll let the admins decide on it! \o/

#7 jujuseed Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

jujuseed

Ediproofitor

• Inactive Staff
  • 96 posts
Somehow, I'll miss the blog  (T-T) *teary*

I like how it actually provides a general overview about the group, it's releases, and much more.

...I wonder if it is also possible to have a "home" page. Just to give visitors a general overview about Matteiru, events, releases, etc. Not necessarily the blog type.

Yeah, I agree! We should at least have a 'home page', where there's some kind of introduction, or projects list, because personally forum-only scanlation groups intimidate me a little, haha.

Posted Image

#8 Eruppun Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Eruppun

Ninja-ppun

• Inactive Staff
  • 36 posts

Donator

Omagawd, how long have i been gone...........?

we got our own domain? that's great Souka~! >:3 

Posted Image

#9 Ira G.vut Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:49 PM

Ira G.vut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Current mood: None chosen
Very nice and very fast, and my old favs link still works and I come onto the site as well Cheers, very good indeed Jim Tom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users