Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

February release!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nathrae Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:08 PM

Advanced Member

• Staff
  • 77 posts

Current mood: Busy

〜(^∇^〜)An update!!! Yes yes, we're not dead hehe

I'm Nathrae,  I'm a Cleaner/QC here at Matteiru. It's my first time doing the release so I hope everything will work correctly :P

First of all, I know that it's been long since we released something. A lot of our members left/took a looooong break :(That's why we've been so slow *I'm so sorry* (ノ´д`)We really need more people to help us especially Japanese translators. So please, consider joining here : Recruitment page

Also, Happy birthday to everyone having birthdays this month!

Without any further delay ; ENJOY! :D

kageno_btn_small.png(02/16) Kageno datte Seishun Shitai 4 : Mediafire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Last chapter, Kageno was rescued by Mitsunaga and carried like a princess. Is she ready for the next surprise?!

mairunovich_btn_small10.png(02/19) Mairunovich 49 : Mediafire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Naru lost his cellphone ; Did Mairu picked it up?

ibara_btn_small2.png(02/23) Ibara no Kanmuri 4 : Mediafire | 4shared | Read Online | About

This is the last chapter we're releasing. This serie got an official serialization, that's why we're dropping the project. If you liked the serie so far; consider buying it :) 

I hope you enjoyed the chapters and please consider donating!  All of our donations will go to purchasing manga raws and keeping Matteiru alive!  <3 Thank you all for your support!

#2 orquidea_negra1 Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:57 AM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Thank you so much for all the hard work.

#3 streetrat Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:55 AM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Current mood: None chosen

thanks you guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users