Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

2nd Anniversary Party, Phase 1: Music ♪~(´ε` )

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Nashzer0 Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:13 PM

Nashzer0

Cleaner

• Staff Emeritus
  • 83 posts

sctlyw.jpg

Omg!! Two years already? ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ  aren't we so young and fabulous? (⊃‿⊂)...

The answer is: Yes!!! Matteiru story started almost two years ago, the BIG day will come soon but it's time for us to start celebrating, we'll be delivering our releases and party stuff in 4 parts, so you can enjoy one stage at the time ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

And what's a party without music? let's put some music on~ *happy birthday song in the background*

(*´∀`)ノ☊ฺ ▂ฺ ▃ฺ ▄ฺ ▅ฺ ▆ฺ ▇ฺ █

Matteiru family is always working hard (and playing around from time to time) so everyone can enjoy cute mangas =3 that's why for this anniversary I'd like to thank everyone for their work, you'd be surprised of how hard is to bring the best for our readers. Thanks matteiru staff, because you are always there 。◕‿◕。 Answering messages and working so hard on the chapters. But tonight, I'd like to let you know there are a few members who'll be celebrating their bd's in this anniversary...

Annime's bd was on October 8th, it's kinda late to say it (ノ´д`) but... happy birthday!! Make a wish when we blow matteiru's candles, I'm sure the fairy of wishes will come just for you~ (even if you don't believe in her xD)

Xynh's bd is today!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *hugs xynh* I hope all your wishes come true~ I hope you receive more and more hugs, we all love ya~

And... What?? me?? ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)  nooooo, I don't wanna age anymore... jk xD I'll be getting older in october 25th, but well I'll have some cake too~

Also, don't you feel like you wanna join us?? I mean, we have our benefits ;D if you wanna be part of our family don't hesitate and go to our Recruitment Page, so we can start the adoption application ∩( ・ω・)∩

Well, well, well, let's stop the talk and start the fun!! Here are our lovely releases, everyone enjoy!! ohh, I almost forgot...

Happy Birthday Matteiru~!!!

I hope we can bring mairu forever celebrate more and more happy years!!!

mairunovich_btn_small5.png (10/24) Mairunovich 47.: MediaFire | 4shared |Read Online | About

Omg Mairu, where were you going?? I hope that shadow is not who I think it is... well, maybe we'll find out in this chapter. I think there's a love/hate relationship between all mairu fans xD I've read a couple of comments about it, but personally, I like her, I think she has been gaining experience and soon she won't have any doubts in her heart. 

sugars_btn_small.png (10/26) Sugars 10.5 : MediaFire | 4shared | Read OnlineAbout

Yay! Our chapter has arrived. I think after this we'll all know what to ask for birthday present :3 I'm already wishing my next birthday to come xD I must say this is the first time I've ever read sugars, why haven't I read it before?? I feel like I'm opening a new shoujo window in my heart~

tomogo_btn_small.png (10/29) Tomodachi Gokko 5: MediaFire | 4shared | Read OnlineAbout

Has Elena found out about Midori's past friendship with Ah-chan? Will Midori become the new target of bullying once again in her second life? This is the last release of this week, wait for the next week ;) I'm sure you'll be happy ^^

Don't lose the chance to be the first to know about our future releases, follow us ;D

facebook.png    twitter.png

Master of cats, candies and friendship for everyone~ m(°Д°)m

#2 sweetthoughtfulzombie Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:23 PM

sweetthoughtfulzombie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Anniversary_zps46ca8add.jpg

anniversary2_zps0872a5fa.jpg

I drew this, because I really appreciate all of the hard work you staff members do. Thank you so much! Happy Birthday Matteiru!

~ + ~ Nice to meet you ~ + ~

Love, haiku and you

I write haiku about you

Please, stay beside me.

~ + ~ Christie ~ + ~

#3 streetrat Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:35 PM

streetrat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Current mood: None chosen

thank you guys! happy 2nd anniversary!!!

#4 Maya Sakata Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:46 PM

Maya Sakata

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thank you soooo much for the release of the latest chapter of Mairunovich !!!!!

Otanjoubi omedetto to Matteiru Scans for turning 2 today..... may you guys always be keep the passion alive for scanlating such awesome manga's !!!!

Also wishing a happy birthday to Xynh-san and a belated happy birthday to Annime-san :)

Have a blast guys !!!!! :D 

#5 morihan Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:11 AM

morihan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Happy Second Anniversaaaarrry! And... Thank you soooooo much for releasing translated Mairunovich 47 😘💗💖

#6 43minutes Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:20 AM

43minutes

TL Samurai

• Staff
  • 262 posts

Current mood: Dreaming

anniversary2_zps0872a5fa.jpg

I drew this, because I really appreciate all of the hard work you staff members do. Thank you so much! Happy Birthday Matteiru!

This is amazing :o

Happy days come with a SMILE! :D

#7 orquidea_negra1 Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:47 AM

orquidea_negra1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Happy Second Anniversary!

Thank you so much for all the hard work.

Happy birthday to Annime, Xynh and Nashzer0.

#8 Kocchan~ Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:52 AM

Kocchan~

Cleaner

• Staff
  • 12 posts

Happy 2nd Anniversary!! >w<

#9 holanio Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:57 AM

holanio

a bean

• Staff Emeritus
  • 834 posts

Current mood: Spaced

Wow! Congratulations for making it this far, Cool Peeps!

You've done some amazing work!

Also, you guys need a new banner. Tell me the dimensions of the banner so I can make a present for you guys~

uBEATAJsig_zpsb19be736.png

#10 43minutes Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:54 PM

43minutes

TL Samurai

• Staff
  • 262 posts

Wow! Congratulations for making it this far, Cool Peeps!

You've done some amazing work!

Also, you guys need a new banner. Tell me the dimensions of the banner so I can make a present for you guys~

haha that would be great! I think it's 680 × 215 :)

#11 holanio Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:58 AM

holanio

a bean

• Staff Emeritus
  • 834 posts

Current mood: Spaced

It's not as pretty as anything you guys can normally churn out in PS, but I hope you guys like it 8D

It can be a temp banner until you guys find/make an infinitely cooler one~

uBEATAJsig_zpsb19be736.png

#12 Ekita Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:02 AM

Ekita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30409-1380133039-12

#13 43minutes Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:22 AM

43minutes

TL Samurai

• Staff
  • 262 posts

It's not as pretty as anything you guys can normally churn out in PS, but I hope you guys like it 8D

It can be a temp banner until you guys find/make an infinitely cooler one~

It's awesome! We've been really busy lately so haven't had much time to do stuff like that.

Thank you very much for the banner! :D

#14 hoarv Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:21 AM

hoarv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

hi

Happy second anniversary and thanks a lot for these great releases !!!!!

#15 urania Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:27 AM

urania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Current mood: Breezy

Wow, congratulation to Matteiru!! Thank you for all your hardwork! :)  Happy birthday to Annime, Xynh and NashZer0! :D

U R A N I A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users