Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

~A Summer Treat~ (July Release)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 fiarose12 Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

fiarose12

Proofreader

• Staff
  • 52 posts

Current mood: Busy

Hello, everyone! I'm Fiarose12, a proofreader at Matteiru! Wow, June flew by...and so did July!  I can't believe it!

We have some awesome releases this month.  I've been working on some new L-DK chapters, as well as re-reading past chapters.  Is anyone else psyched for the live-action movie?  :D I heard that Ao Haru Ride is getting a live-action too, in addition to the anime! So much good anime is coming out this month.  I finally got Starry Sky to work on my computer.  The series has great seiyuus, but I recently found out that Yukio from Ao No Exorcist (I love him) and Grell from Kuroshitsuji are voiced by the same seiyuu (who is also Azusa in Starry Sky).  :o  So my dreams were pretty much crushed. щ(ಥДಥщ)  On the bright side, the seiyuu who voiced Yato from Noragami is in the Starry Sky series. (^3^) I am very excited to start playing.

If you enjoy our releases, please: we are currently recruiting Japanese translators and cleaners (with or without redrawing skills)!  You can apply for a position here.  We need YOU to help us get releases out! We will hold some of our releases (Stand Up!, Sumika Sumire, Mairunovich, L-DK, Kageno datte Seishun Shitai, Ibara no Kanmuri and Sugars) hostage!! :( 

On a happier note: Happy birthday to our wonderful proofreader, CookieMonsterHana, whose birthday is on July 23rd!  Wow, we have quite a few birthdays this month. Lilian and Sweetthoughtfulzombie have birthdays this month, too! Happy birthday, everyone!
\(^o^)/

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

A big thanks to the Matteiru Staff, who worked hard to release these chapters!

standup_btn_small.png (7/20) Stand Up! 8: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online About

Furuya is having trouble expressing her feelings to Harada, especially in front of his friends. How will her feelings reach him?
post-1776-0-00138100-1405845659.png(7/22) Sumika Sumire 1: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

A new series!  A supernatural story about an old woman who has never experienced love, but gets a second chance at youth.
kiyo_Xharu_btn_small.png   (7/24) Kiyoharu (Ootagawa Junjou Lovers extra): MediaFire | 4shared | Read OnlineAbout

A cute extra about a very smart boy and a Hikkikomori girl. Will he ever get her to come out of her room?!

kageno_btn_small.png (7/28) Kageno Datte Seishun Shitai 3: MediaFire | 4shared | Read OnlineAbout

Kageno continues "dating" Mitsunaga, but not everyone is happy about it.  A particular group of girls will do anything to stop Kageno...

L_DK_btn_small2.png(7/26) L-DK 43: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online About

The tension between Aoi, Haru and Shuusei is rising rapidly at the sports festival!  Will Haru confess?

Enjoy the chapters and please consider donating so we can release more manga!  All of our donations will go to purchasing good-quality manga raws and keeping Matteiru alive!  <3 Thank you all!

facebook.png    twitter.png

☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆

Best,
Fia <3

#2 notsoclever_eh Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:59 PM

notsoclever_eh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Thank you for the Stand Up! release ^^

#3 pixie Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

pixie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Thanks for the Stand Up new chapter!!

#4 orquidea_negra1 Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:28 AM

orquidea_negra1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Thank you so much.

Happy Birthday to CookieMonsterHana, Lilian and Sweetthoughtfulzombie.

#5 kokoro_ai Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

kokoro_ai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I love Stand Up!. Thank you so much for sharing another chapter! :D :wub:

#6 ^Lee^ Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

^Lee^

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You really picked up Takanashi sensei's latest work!!! You guys are great! I hope it's going to be more inspired than Kujaku no Kyoushitsu, though. ;)

#7 lunaSHY Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

lunaSHY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Thank you!

#8 qui Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

qui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Current mood: Spaced

Thank you so much for Sumika Sumire!~ 

#9 zaira Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

zaira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Thank you so much for the new releases :lol:

#10 imaai Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

imaai

Advan-freaking-awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Current mood: Fine
Wow thanks a lot for the wonderful releases guys! Love them all ♡♡

#11 yawn Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:19 AM

yawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Have you guys considered picking up the Haru x Kiyo serialization? The group that's doing it is insanely slow and hasn't released anything in more than half a year. This author is great, and it's a shame her stuff isn't more regularly translated.

#12 xynh Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:59 AM

xynh

=D

• Staff
  • 182 posts

Current mood: Yee Haw

Have you guys considered picking up the Haru x Kiyo serialization? The group that's doing it is insanely slow and hasn't released anything in more than half a year. This author is great, and it's a shame her stuff isn't more regularly translated.

Hi there!

Thanks for your request; and I agree, I also like the author's series =D

It seems like Summer Rain is still planning to continue Haru x Kiyo and I don't dislike the quality of their releases either. But I'll ask our other staff members if they are interested in working on it =)

NINJJA! :ph34r:

#13 yawn Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

yawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yeah, perhaps a joint to speed things up would be possible if you guys have members interested and able to work on it with Summer Rain. To be honest, your release was my first exposure to the series, and it grabbed my interest, but I don't like picking up ongoing manga with sporadic releases.

Anyway, thanks a bunch.

#14 Tsubaki Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:46 AM

Tsubaki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Ah hi Tsubaki here from SR xD. i signed up here cause i like matteiru's releases  a lot ; v ;

but yawn, please come to us next time and ask us to release it if you want it badly because then it motivates us more to know there's a bigger following behind haru x kiyo :D (we don't know if fans of ours like it unless they tell us)

it hurts us when we see fans go to other scanlations to ask them to pick up our projects T o T

we're trying to pick up back to the fast pace releases  we were doing before we went on hiatus and we've had people disappear on us too so that's why the releases have been slow. i know it's no excuse but yeah i'm sorry about our slow releases too. so because of this, we're working on haru x kiyo so that you can read it more ^^

#15 xynh Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

xynh

=D

• Staff
  • 182 posts

Current mood: Yee Haw

Ah hi Tsubaki here from SR xD. i signed up here cause i like matteiru's releases  a lot ; v ;

but yawn, please come to us next time and ask us to release it if you want it badly because then it motivates us more to know there's a bigger following behind haru x kiyo :D (we don't know if fans of ours like it unless they tell us)

it hurts us when we see fans go to other scanlations to ask them to pick up our projects T o T
we're trying to pick up back to the fast pace releases  we were doing before we went on hiatus and we've had people disappear on us too so that's why the releases have been slow. i know it's no excuse but yeah i'm sorry about our slow releases too. so because of this, we're working on haru x kiyo so that you can read it more ^^

Hi Tsubaki, and welcome to the Matteiru Forums!! =D

Thanks for this message; I'm sure yawn will be happy about this haha~

Keep up the good work!! I also really like your releases :>

NINJJA! :ph34r:

#16 Tsubaki Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

Tsubaki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi Tsubaki, and welcome to the Matteiru Forums!! =D

Thanks for this message; I'm sure yawn will be happy about this haha~

Keep up the good work!! I also really like your releases :>

Awh thanks xynh :D!!

Lol yeah it happened with 3D Kanojo where i found out it was all done but no one told me XD

And thank you :D! you guys do a great job with maruinovich (i don't think i spelled that right lol) and a lot others that i love reading hehe <333

i saw l-dk and i was wondering if you're excited about the live action movie? i wanna watch it,but it hasn't been released on dvd yet ToT

#17 yawn Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:00 AM

yawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey Tsubaki,

Sorry if I offended you guys, that wasn't my intention. I just know most scan groups don't like it very much when people bother them about the frequency of releases, so I didn't really want to be that guy. Also, I had just finished Ootogawa Junjou Lovers and the HaruKiyo one-shot, so I was here when I was reminded of it.

But, I guess coming to you guys first would've been better than assuming the manga was in limbo or dropped, so my bad on that.

Anyway, thanks for replying. Definitely looking forward to consistent releases, in which case I'll definitely be picking it up.

#18 ilcsi18 Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

ilcsi18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

Hi, thank you for these new realises! :)

And happy birthday to all the members who born in July. ( I born in this month too) :D

#19 souka Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:41 AM

souka

poop master

• Staff
  • 1,020 posts

Current mood: Sluggish

Happy belated birthday to you, ilcsi18!

souka

I love sushi.

#20 Tsubaki Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:15 AM

Tsubaki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey Tsubaki,

Sorry if I offended you guys, that wasn't my intention. I just know most scan groups don't like it very much when people bother them about the frequency of releases, so I didn't really want to be that guy. Also, I had just finished Ootogawa Junjou Lovers and the HaruKiyo one-shot, so I was here when I was reminded of it.

But, I guess coming to you guys first would've been better than assuming the manga was in limbo or dropped, so my bad on that.

Anyway, thanks for replying. Definitely looking forward to consistent releases, in which case I'll definitely be picking it up.

Ah Yawn it's okay ^^, but we actually like it if people tell us that they want it released since otherwise we'll just take our time with it ^^;

That's how we knew how popular 3D Kanojo was for us since people wanted more releases from us :D. Ah yeah please next time come to us and ask if it's dropped or not. A lot of stuff happened that put us way behind too (it suuuucks lol)

But we're working on ch. 3, 4, and 5 of haru x kiyo ^^

We'll have ch. 3,4, and 5 to release so be ready for that too lol ^^b

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users