Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

Summertime with Matteiru (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 xynh Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

xynh

=D

• Staff
  • 182 posts

Current mood: Yee Haw

Hello dearest readers!! (◕‿◕✿)

How was our May Mairuthon; did everyone scream out of happiness when the Nanase-arc ended and the Mirai-arc began? Well, I did haha!

Btw, I'm xynh - cleaner and quality checker here at Matteiru =) I've recently graduated high school and enjoy the summer of my life haha, I hope everyone's having a good summer as well~

This month, our lovely proofreader Fiarose12 turned 17 on June 21!

Congratulations to other June-babies as well (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆

After all the hard work on the Mairuthon, the Matteiru staff deserved a little break to breathe, hence the late start of this month's releases! No worries though, we have a few exciting chapters prepared for you =)

kirishima_btn_small.png(06/26) Kirishima Bukatsu Yamerutte yo 5: MediaFire | 4shared | Read OnlineAbout

This chapter, art by Julia Saito, is all about the high school girl Mika Miyabe.

L_DK_btn_small1.png(06/26) L♥DK 42: MediaFire | 4shared | Read OnlineAbout

Haru reveals the story of how Shuusei kissed her...! Is there really nothing more than friendship between them?

mairunovich_btn_small2.png(06/28) Mairunovich 44: MediaFire | 4shared | Read OnlineAbout

Finally it's Mirai's time to shine! Mairu asks Tenyuu for his opinion on Mirai's confession - maybe "The One" is closer than she thought!

kirishima_zps120ffdd5.png(06/28) Kirishima Bukatsu Yamerutte yo 6: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

The last chapter of this lovely series! =o This time, Hiroki Kikuchi is in the spotlight again, but will we finally see who Kirishima is...? Art by Mika Yamamori, who is well known for "Sugars" and her currently ongoing series "Hirunaka no Ryuusei".

sugars_btn_small.png(06/30) Sugars 11: MediaFire | 4shared | Read OnlineAbout

The apple forked road: Yukatas, sparkling nails, lip gloss... Yanagi Eri asks herself: Do you have to be all girly to be a girl?

(06/30) Sugars 12: MediaFire | 4shared | Read Online | About

Her Devil's Food Cake: Mishima Sakura is in love with LOVE!

Hope you enjoyed the chapters we've released so far! We'd love to be able to release more manga, however, in order to do so, we could use an extra helping hand. Thus, please consider donating. Any amount will be greatly appreciated. All donations will go to purchasing manga raws and keeping our beloved site alive. Thanks for your continued support!

facebook.png    twitter.png

☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆

NINJJA! :ph34r:

#2 orquidea_negra1 Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:10 AM

orquidea_negra1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Thank you so much.

Congratulations on your gradution xynh. 

Happy Birthday Fiarose12!

#3 Ayakah Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:18 AM

Ayakah

Typesetter

• Staff
  • 35 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

Thank you for the hard work and congratulations on your graduation. (:

#4 ilcsi18 Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:00 AM

ilcsi18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

Thank you for these new chapters. And I wish for everybody a nice summer vacation. :D

#5 zaira Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

zaira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Thank you so much for the releases and Happy Birthday to Fiarose :)

#6 fiarose12 Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

fiarose12

Proofreader

• Staff
  • 52 posts

Current mood: Busy

Thank you! :) <3

Best,
Fia <3

#7 xynh Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:10 PM

xynh

=D

• Staff
  • 182 posts

The next chapter of Mairunovich is up! =D

This is the last chapter of volume 7, and until we release the first chapter of volume 8, you can check our archives for Mairunovich where you can download all the previous chapters. To save time, volume 6 & 7 are available for a full download now as well =)

"Hirunaka no Ryuusei"-fans, waiting for a new chapter? You can check out the final chapter of Kirishima Bukatsu Yamerutte yo, drawn by Mika Yamamori, as it has been added now too! =D

Edited by xynh, 28 June 2014 - 01:27 AM.

#8 xynh Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:41 AM

xynh

=D

• Staff
  • 182 posts

Addressing Mika Yamamori-fans again and of course any other manga-lover: You can enjoy chapter 11 & 12 of Sugars now! =)

This double release is the final for June! Thanks to everyone for your hard work and love and support.

Also, all 6 chapters of Kirishima Bukatso Yamerutteyo can now be downloaded in one go. Please check our archives =)

Let's have a good start into the new month =D

#9 notsoclever_eh Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:02 AM

notsoclever_eh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Thanks for all the releases (especially Sugars!) ^^

#10 Lilian Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:02 AM

Lilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Current mood: Tired

Yay, thank you so much for Sugars!! I don't read Mairunovich, so I was feeling a little lonely the past few weeks when you decided to scanlate 9 chapters in 1,5 month (omg, that's a real accomplishment, though!).

#11 Michiyo Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

Michiyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Current mood: Bookworm

Hi! I'm new here. I just downloaded a manga reader app on my phone, marked some mangas as my favorite and Mairunovich caught my attention. I started reading it earlier tonight and I'm done with it already! I got a little bit sad though because then I have to wait for the next release but it's fine, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK! If you're in need of proofreader, I can help. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users