Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums

Welcome to Matteiru Scans Forums, you must register before you can see all forums. Login to see our chat box! Check your spam box for our emails!
If you do not receive your verification email or have other issues with registration please email us at social{at}matteiruscans.com!

Photo

TV Series

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 souka Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:41 AM

souka

poop master

• Staff
  • 1,020 posts

Current mood: Sluggish

So let's talk a little bit about the TV series we watch... as I know you all probably fangirl at least one show.

I'm a HUGE fan of FRIENDS. Even though the series ended 10+ years ago, I'm still rewatching episodes.

I really liked Will & Grace, My Wife and Kids, Married with Children, Gilligan's Island, Everybody Love's Raymond, and some others that I can't quite remember right now.

And also Smallville and Supernatural before their stories got all messed up.

I know a lot of people watch The Walking Dead and I watched it too, but not really a big fan of it. I don't see what's so special about it. The acting is pretty decent. The effects aren't bad. The story is... eh. It's just a fad to me. Maybe someone can enlighten me. =P *let the flaming begin*

souka

I love sushi.

#2 Ren Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

Ren

The one with all the scanners!

• Staff
  • 1,304 posts

Donator

Current mood: Bookworm

I only watch the Walking Dead because of Daryl Dixon.  :wub:

I absolutely adore How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones, and Sherlock, among others. The first series I remember I've ever watched was Prison Break during college. lol. 

#3 xynh Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

xynh

=D

• Staff
  • 182 posts

Current mood: Yee Haw

I don't watch the Walking Dead either haha, though I haven't given it a try yet. Tbh I need a lot of motivation to start a new series and then actually sitting down to watch it till the end bc I barely watch TV these days OTL

but I like sitcoms and crime series! That 70's Show, HIMYM, New Girl, Cold Case, Navy CIS etc. Oh, I watched Breaking Bad but I'm not sure if I want to finish the last season. It's always the same with TV series, at some point they just get bad T.T or maybe that's just me haha

NINJJA! :ph34r:

#4 AoyamaReika Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:32 AM

AoyamaReika

Fabulous Queen Bunny

• Staff
  • 179 posts

Current mood: Sweet Tooth

Ooh! I love FRIENDS! I can't believe I didn't watch FRIENDS first! I'm currently watching NUMB3RS, How I Met Your Mother, Community, and The Big Bang Theory. I'll try to watch Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock this summer.

SPOILER: Ted's wife's name was already revealed in the first season. ;D

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 xynh Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

xynh

=D

• Staff
  • 182 posts

Current mood: Yee Haw
Ooh! I love FRIENDS! I can't believe I didn't watch FRIENDS first! I'm currently watching NUMB3RS, How I Met Your Mother, Community, and The Big Bang Theory. I'll try to watch Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock this summer.

SPOILER: Ted's wife's name was already revealed in the first season. ;D

ohh, I forgot to add Community to my list! I loooveee it and its variety of characters haha each of them are weird in their own way lol.

When was Ted's wife's name mentioned in the first season? :o (this is about HIMYM right XD) I haven't started watching the last season yet but I gave in and read those stupid spoilers since everyone was so disappointed in the ending -.-" T.T

NINJJA! :ph34r:

#6 AoyamaReika Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

AoyamaReika

Fabulous Queen Bunny

• Staff
  • 179 posts

Current mood: Sweet Tooth

S01:E09 if I'm not mistaken. When Ted was in the bar and he met a stripper named Tracy. He said, "And that, kids, is how I met your mother." His kids were shocked, because their mother's name is Tracy. XD I'm trying to keep this child-friendly. @_@

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 imaai Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

imaai

Advan-freaking-awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Current mood: Fine

my fav tv series are sherlock, my mad fat diary.

currently i'm marathoning game of thrones though, on the 2nd season now :)

#8 aflowerforophelia Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:32 PM

aflowerforophelia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Current mood: Musical

I'm mainly a fan of cartoon shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, and The Amazing World of Gumball but live action series are pretty cool too. :) I like Once Upon a Time, Psych, and Sherlock

Though if i'm honest I like 60s and 70s shows the best like Charlie's Angels and I Dream of Jeannie

tumblr_n5xz87d02j1rcx1lzo1_400.jpg

#9 souka Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:50 PM

souka

poop master

• Staff
  • 1,020 posts

Current mood: Sluggish

Lately, I keep playing FRIENDS in the background any time I'm doing work. I think I've gone through the whole series (10 seasons) like 5 times in the past couple months.

souka

I love sushi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users