Since this is our first contest, our very first theme will be: SHOUJO
Anything about everything under the shoujo sun is welcomed here.
Fan arts are also welcome. J
DEADLINE: MAY 25, 2014
- Anyone REGISTERED in the forums. J
- Any country.
- Staff members may also participate.
- TIMEZONE: GMT +9
- SIZE: AT LEAST 1500 px in height; portrait or landscape J
- MEDIA: both traditional and digital artworks are allowed
- For those using TRADITIONAL media: Make sure you have clear scans/pictures of your work/s J
- Multiple submissions are allowed, but you can only WIN ONCE J
- You are allowed to change/modify your submission for as long as the contest is open. J
- To prove you did the artwork, you can include in your submissions images such as:
- STUDIES – if you did any initial sketches, character studies, layout studies J
- WIPs (Works-In-Progress) photos J
- Additional for DIGITAL works:
- PSD file
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Topic Title: [CONTESTANT] (YOUR NAME)
ex: [CONTESTANT] Matteiru
- Your post should contain:
- Your name (however you want to be credited J)
- Title of your artwork
- Link to your website/dA/Tumblr etc (optional)
- Your entry (you may provide a description if you'd like)
- Proof of ownership of artwork
- Image of study/WIP embedded in the post OR
- Link to image/.zip/.rar file
-Please note that all submissions via E-mail, Facebook, or Twitter will NOT be accepted J
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Poll opens MAY 25, 2014, and voting will end on MAY 31, 2014. Top 3 entries with most votes wins. Only REGISTERED members are allowed to vote J
ALL THREE WINNERS MAY WIN THE FOLLOWING PRIZES:
- Feature winning entry in manga of his/her choice
- One of the following options:
(1) Manga tankoubon (In Japanese)
(1) Official manga e-book (In Japanese)
(5) random treasures from 100-yen stores in Japan
*Winners may opt to decline any of the listed prizes.
*Winners may demand any manga series of their liking but will still be subject to availability.
*Free shipping anywhere in the world.
Please feel free to post a reply below for questions and other concerns,
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
LET'S ALL HAVE FUN! J